Another of our steel fire protected oil storage tanks was recently used to feed both a Church and a Primary School that are sited next to one another.
The site required storage of around 3500 litres. Tuffa were able to manufacture and supply a 3500SBFP/60, 3500 litre tank with 60 minute integrally fitted Fire Protection measuring 2500mm (L) x 1500mm (W) x 1500mm (H), manufactured in 3mm plate and kitted out with standard steel fire protected tank equipment, as follows:
- 60 minute Fire Protection
- 2” BSP Fill Point complete with cap and chain – located on top of tank
- Clock Gauge – located on top of tank
- Watchman Sonic Gauge – located on top of tank
- 1” BSP bottom outlet.
- Overfill Prevention Valve
- Channel Runners
- Lifting Lugs
- Primed and Painted in standard green
- Tank Pack
The tank was acquired and installed by Forecourt Installation Services who did a fantastic job from start to finish specifying the tank right through to the installation. Should you also require a tank installation, Forecourt Installation Services can be contacted on by email [email protected] or phone 01226 753160.