Here at Tuffa UK we always have a steady demand for fire protected tanks. We see many of these tanks each week on the back of transporters leaving our yard. As a result these are destined for locations all over the country.
Why choose a fire protected oil tank from Tuffa?
- Will ensure your compliance with Local Authority Building Control Services and thus building regulations
- Bunded solution with a factory fitted integral fire retardant material
- Will allow you to fit the tank in a convenient location
- Independently tested to BS476
- Will be cost effective for you as it requires no brickwork, barriers or firewalls to be erected on site, cutting installation time and saving money
- You can install your tank inside with the fire protection, benefiting security
What fire protection do you offer?
Specifically with regards to fire protection we offer thirty minute or sixty minute options.
This particular tank generates a great amount of interest and our oil tank range remains very popular.
What is the specification? For a 1350 bunded….
- Tank pack as standard (1 inch – 1/2 inch adapter, ball valve and filter)
- Fire retardant material
- 2 inch BSP fill point with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- Inspection lid
- Clock gauge
- Remote reading electronic Watchman Sonic Gauge, 240v mains
- Lockable hinged flip lid
- 1 inch bsp bottom outlet
If you have specific requirements for your storage solution then let us know and we can see if we can accommodate your exact specification.
In addition we offer bunded steel tanks. Again we can see if we can accommodate specific requirements and our flexible approach has helped many customers.