With 2019 coming to an end we wanted to let you share some of this year’s highlights and let know what to expect from Tuffa in 2020.
Upcoming in 2020
- We are making a revision to the specifications of our small AdBlue (1,350 and 2,500 litre) and all of our Diesel tanks. These tanks will see the submersible pumps replaced with external pumps fitted in the tank’s cabinet / under the flip lid. Mechanical flowmeters will also replace the current digital models. These changes will make the equipment more accessible and easier to maintain. We’ll provide you with more information about the revised tanks early next year. The original pumps and flowmeters will be stocked as spares and replacements.
New tank models
- Due to the popularity of our new steel slimline fire protected tanks we’ve decided to add a new small footprint plastic fire protected tank to our production line. We know from your feedback these are highly sought after and the new tanks will make an anticipated addition to our product range.
- 2020 will also see a totally new product line of Lubrication Dispensing Tanks.
Discontinued tank models
- From January 2020 our 1,400 litre diesel and AdBlue tanks will be discontinued.
Events and shows
- We’ll be attending some of the UK’s biggest trade shows in 2020 including LAMMA in the NEC, Birmingham 7 to 8 Jan. LAMMA is free to attend so why not visit Agricultural Supply Services’ stand (Hall 7 Stand 7.420) featuring Tuffa’s diesel dispensers.
- After receiving numerous requests for a standardised range of domestic fire protected tank we launched our slimline tanks with 900 and 1,100 litre capacities, and larger tanks of 1,800 and 2,300 litres. These tanks have been very well received and are now some of our bestsellers.
- Our range of dispensing and storage tanks for diesel and AdBlue have had a revamp with a new look and upgraded equipment. Find the list of upgrades here.
Improved service and accreditations
- In addition to recently attaining ISO 9001, we have been awarded the prestigious Environmental Management BS EN ISO 14001:2015 Certification for recognition of our high standards of environmental management. Find out more here.
- We’re now offering a 10 year warranty on all registered bunded, chemical and water tanks. Find out more about our warranty.
- We’ve also been working hard to inform our customers about our tanks. Expert Guides have been created to help people to get the most from their heating oil, diesel and rainwater tanks. Our tanks are also now delivered with manuals which provide instructions on installation and operation.
- We’ve been catching up with our customers to find out how they are using our tanks. We’ve been surprised by the diversity of industries and a variety of tank uses. This year we’ve manufactured diesel tanks to provide emergency electric to Liverpool County Council, fire fighting water tanks for motorway construction in Slovakia, and domestic heating oil tanks to heat old family homes.
Find our full list of case studies here.
- Tuffa’s General Manager James Shenton ran the London Marathon raising almost £2,000 in support for Sense and Audrina’s fight against Neuroblastoma. After having surgery to remove her tumor, Audrina is doing great and her cancer is in remission. Read more here.
- We’ve donated three rainwater harvesting tanks to several local ecological causes. Two of our 10,000 litre water tanks are currently being manufactured for Staffordshire Wildlife Trust’s Wolseley Centre for their Learning Hub – a wildlife and nature education centre for children. A 1,350 litre water tank has also been donated to the Eco Centre in Uttoxeter – a centre teaching the community about the environment, sustainability and horticulture.
Thank you to all of our customers and suppliers for supporting Tuffa in 2019 and wish you all a Merry Christmas, festive season and happy New Year.