Tuffa UK designs and manufactures quality bunded AdBlue tanks in plastic and steel. Available as storage or dispensing tanks, capacities of our AdBlue tanks typically range from 1,350 litres up to 15,000 litres. However, with interlinking this can increase up to 100,000 litres. In addition we also provide multi storage options so it is easy to store AdBlue and diesel in one tank.
Tuffa is one of the largest AdBlue tank manufacturers and can take into consideration sites which have limited space.
The tank can come with a fill connection, contents gauge, submersible pump, automatic shut off nozzle, delivery hose, and a digital flow meter, amongst other options. Any bespoke requirements are readily accepted.
The key benefits of our AdBlue storage tanks are as follows:
- Available in capacities of 1,350 litres to 15,000 litres. Tanks can also be interlinked to obtain larger capacities.
- Horizontal and vertical models available
- Refuelling equipment is easily accessible on all tanks from ground level
- Fully lockable
- A fully bunded construction, which offers integral protection from leaking and overfilling
- All AdBlue tanks incorporate premium quality equipment
What is AdBlue®?
AdBlue is the new additive produced to reduce emissions from diesel engines. The AdBlue tanks incorporate specialised equipment suitable for the AdBlue aqueous solution.
AdBlue has a typical shelf life of 6-12 months, in perfect conditions this can extend to almost 18 months.
The freezing point of AdBlue is -11 degrees, it is imperative that the temperature of the solution does not fall below this critical level as it may damage internal components and cannot be used until fully thawed. Additionally, the maximum fluid temperature should never exceed 30 degrees as the quality is compromised.
AdBlue® is a registered trademark of the VDA (Verband der Automobilindustrie) – www.vda.de/en