Renders are for illustrative purposes only
10000 Litre Adblue® Dispenser Tank
Stock Code: 10000VBFSAD
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
10000l Adblue® tank specifications
- Submersible pump 230V
- 6m of ¾” delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- Stainless steel ‘Y’ filter
- Lockable cabinet
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- Pulsed outlet flowmeter – This can be connected to a separate fuel management system.
- Hose reel – 8m delivery hose with a self-retracting reel.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
10000-litre Adblue® tank benefits
- Fitted with a forecourt-style dispenser
- Fitted with high-grade dispensing equipment
- Bunded as standard
- Manufactured from recyclable polyethylene
- Comes with an integrated digital flowmeter for measuring Adblue® output
- Customise your tank for your site
- Fitted with a lockable tank cabinet
- 20+ year lifespan (when used, installed and maintained correctly)
- 10 year warranty (when registered)
Our 10000-litre Adblue® tank (2200 gallon) is our second largest Adblue® dispenser tank. Whilst suitable for all industries, this tank is primarily used by medium to large haulage companies where large quantities of Adblue® are used.
This model consists of a primary tank that holds the AdBlue®, as well as a bund to protect from leaks and spills. The tank is fitted with a lockable cabinet which secures the tank’s ancillary equipment and prevents theft. During the manufacturing process, the tank is rotomoulded using heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant & UV stabilised polyethylene. This creates a stable environment and prolongs the effective usability of the liquid.
Our 10000-litre Adblue® tank is fitted with premium dispensing equipment as standard. You can also purchase optional extras to customise your tank to suit your site’s requirements. The superior quality of the tank gives it a life expectancy in excess of 20 years and a 10-year warranty when registered.