10000 Litre Adblue® Dispensing Tank
Stock Code: 10000VBFSAD
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- Submersible pump 230V
- 6m of ¾” delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- Stainless steel ‘Y’ filter
- Lockable cabinet
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- Pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system.
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense AdBlue from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to create a stable environment which prolongs the usable life of AdBlue
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with the Environmental Agency guidelines
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- The nozzle has an integrated digital flowmeter which easily and accurately measures AdBlue output
- Optional extras available to customise the tank for your site including 12/24v dispensing options for areas without mains electricity
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Tuffa’s 10000 litre AdBlue® tank (2200 gallon) is our second largest AdBlue® dispensing tank. While suitable for all industries, this tank is primarily used by medium to large haulage companies where large quantities of AdBlue® are used as an essential part of their operations.
This model consists of a primary tank – which holds the AdBlue® – surrounded by a bund which prevents leaks and spillages. The tank is fitted with a lockable cabinet which secures the tank’s ancillary equipment. During the manufacturing process the tank is rotomoulded using an extremely durable, corrosion resistant & UV stabilised polyethylene which creates a stable environment and prolongs the effective usability of the liquid.
As standard our 10000 litre AdBlue® tank is fitted with premium dispensing equipment, however, optional extras are also available to adapt the tank to your site’s requirements. The superior quality of the tank gives it a life expectancy in excess of 20 years and a 10 year warranty when registered.