10000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 10000SBFS
- A high security cabinet with roller shutter door
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Nozzle holster
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm 230V
- Channel runners
- Lifting lugs
- Manufactured in 3mm plate
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from a thick mild steel which is very long-lasting, tough and tensile giving you greater protection from impact damage
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our 10000 litre steel bunded diesel tank (2200 gallon) has a primary tank and bund (outer tank) which is steel fabricated with a thick mild steel material producing an extremely strong and durable tank which has a life expectancy of more than 30 years when installed, maintained and used correctly. We also offer a 10 year warranty on all of our steel bunded diesel tanks when registered.
The 10000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is suitable for any industry and is a great choice for anyone requiring a long-lasting forecourt-style tank and enables you to benefit from the financial benefits of bulk-buying fuel. As standard this tank is fitted with premium dispensing equipment housed within a high-security cabinet with roller shutter door. Optional extras and upgrades are also available.
To enquire about this ‘plug-in and play’ fuel tank call the sales team on 01889 567700 or make an enquiry online below and we can provide a quote.