Renders are for illustrative purposes only
100000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 100000SBFS
- 1m full end cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3” fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump (230v)
- 6m x 3/4″ delivery hose
- Automatic nozzle with nozzle holster
- K44 pulse meter
- 10 micron water & particulate filter
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm (230v)
- 2 x 2″ spare sockets
- Channel runners
- 4x lifting eyes
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- Bare tank – 1.5″ top suction line terminating low level in cabinet with anti-siphon valve. Additional top suction line available. This replaces dispensing equipment including the pump, hose & pulse meter.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from mild steel which is very strong and durable
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
Our 100000 litre steel bunded diesel tank (over 20000 gallons) is our largest standard steel tank and provides safe, compliant forecourt style diesel storage and dispensing for white diesel, red diesel, HVO100 and HVO diesel blends. This makes it suitable for a range of industries including transport and emergency generators for the public sector. The tank is steel fabricated in our workshop by our highly skilled team of welders. Unlike many other tanks on the market (which are single skinned at ground level), our tanks are fully bunded providing an extremely durable and safe diesel dispenser. As standard our 100000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is fitted with premium ancillary equipment stored within a walk-in high-security cabinet. This provides a self-contained, low-maintenance unit that simply requires a flat concrete base and final electrical connection. Optional extras and upgrades are also available. When correctly installed, maintained and used this tank will give you an expected lifespan well in excess of 30 years. We also offer a 10 year guarantee on the tank and a 12 month guarantee on ancillary equipment. For a quote or to enquire about this tank contact our knowledgeable sales team by calling 01889 567700, emailing [email protected] or using the online enquiry form.