10000 Litre Plastic Bunded Diesel Tank
Tuffa’s 10000 litre plastic bunded diesel tank (2200 gallon) is an above-ground diesel fuel station consisting of a primary tank – which holds the fuel – surrounded by a bund and fitted with a cabinet which secures the tank’s ancillary equipment.
This tank is fitted with premium ancillary equipment as standard including an external pump, K33 mechanical flowmeter, automatic shut off nozzle and FMS gauge and alarm. Optional extras and upgrades are also available including an MC box fuel management system, pulse meter and high flow pump. This is also the largest model we manufacture available with a 12V/24V pump enabling charge directly from a vehicle, making it popular with industries such as agriculture where the tank’s intended location does not have mains power.
The 10000 litre plastic bunded diesel tank is complete and ready to use requiring only a hard, flat concrete base and an electrical connection (if not choosing the 12/24V version). With a life expectancy in excess of 20 years (when correctly installed, maintained and used), and a 10 year warranty when registered, this bunded diesel tank is safe and durable.
Stock Code: 10000VBFS
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable cabinet
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Pump options – 12V, 24V and higher flow rate pumps available.
- Watchman Sonic – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered