Tuffa Plastic Rainwater Harvesting Tank
- 600mm manway access
- 2″ bottom outlet with valve
- Colour: Black (other colours including Green available)
- Rainwater Collector with leaf separator
- Alternative pumping systems available
- Various other colours available, including Green
- Larger capacities available
- Tank Kit 1: VF1 Filter, Calmed Inlet, Overflow Siphon (450m sq. roof size)
- Tank Kit 2: Twin Filter, Calmed Inlet, Overflow Siphon (800m sq. roof size)
- Suitable for domestic, agricultural, commercial, industrial, agricultural, horticultural and irrigation applications
- Tough and durable
- Fitted with a sealed manway cover or inspection hatch for easy access
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
Why collect your own water for garden/external use?
- Plants grow better in rainwater, which has a balanced pH and is free of chemicals such as chlorine.
- With the onset of water restrictions, hose-pipe bans and drought orders it makes perfect sense to collect roof water for later use. No doubt you will have experienced just how little a traditional water butt actually stores, meaning that it can only take a few dry days, and the supply has gone.
- Save money, a standard hosepipe can deliver up to 500 litres per hour, it is very easy to forget just how expensive it can be to use water in the garden. It’s not until the end of the summer when the bill arrives, when you will find out just how much it costs.
- By filtering the water as it enters the tank, optimum results can be achieved. Resulting in less odours and ensuring nozzles and sprayers are kept unblocked. Traditional water butts often only divert water into the storage, this can lead to many problems as a result of water water quality. We recommend a pre-tank filter is used.
- This cleaner water is less likely to carry-over disease, therefore reducing the risk to plants and fish.