Renders are for illustrative purposes only
1100 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank
Stock Code: 1100SB
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Manual float level gauge
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- 2″ BSP spare socket
- Overfill prevention valve
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Channel runners
- Central lifting eye
- Manufactured in 3mm plate and painted in RAL 6005 Green
*Height includes runners and fittings on top of the tank.
- Electronic Watchman Sonic gauge – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Top outlet – a 10mm top outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out of the top of the tank.
- Fire protection – 30 minute and 60 minute options available for domestic and non-domestic applications.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO kerosene blends
Our 1100L steel bunded heating oil tank is designed to deliver maximum protection against leaks and spills. Manufactured with high quality mild steel, this oil tank can hold up to 1100 litres (241 gallons) of heating oil. This steel bunded oil tank can be adapted to your requirements and can be fitted with fire protection, perfect for installations adjacent to or even inside buildings while still complying with building regulations. Bunded steel tanks offer you a long-term investment as they are extremely strong and reliable with a 10 year warranty when registered and a lifespan of 30 years plus with serviced correctly. Speak to our team today about ordering your 1100L steel bunded heating oil tank. We’ll provide an affordable quote and tailored advice.