1100 Litre Steel Single Skin Heating Oil Tank
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Manual float level gauge
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- 2″ BSP spare socket
- Overfill prevention valve
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Channel runners
- Central lifting eye
- Manufactured in 3mm plate and painted in RAL 6005 Green
*Height includes runners and fittings on top of the tank.
- Electronic Watchman Sonic gauge – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Top outlet – a 10mm top outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out of the top of the tank.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
Our 1100 litre steel single skin heating oil tank is ideal for domestic installations. Designed to store up to 1100 litres (241 gallons) of heating oil, this tank is manufactured from robust high-quality mild steel.
Weather-resistant and available with a top outlet and Watchman Sonic, this single skin oil tank has a life expectancy of at least 30 years of reliable oil storage when installed, used and maintained correctly.
Speak to our team of specialists about ordering your 1100 litre steel single skin heating oil tank today. We can recommend approved installers across the UK ready to fit your oil tank to your site’s requirements.
Browse our range of Steel Heating Oil Tanks (900-86000 Litres)