Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank
Stock Code: 1100SB
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain – located on the top of the tank
- 4ft float level gauge – located on the top of the tank
- 1″ BSP female bottom outlet (10mm top outlet available on request)
- Overfill prevention valve
- Channel runners
- Central lifting eye
- Tank pack (1″ – 1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Manufactured in 3mm plate, primed and painted in RAL 6005 Green
*Height includes runners and fittings on top of the tank
- Top outlet – a 10mm top outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out of the top of the tank, replacing the 1” bottom outlet.
- Watchman Sonic – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank. This will replace the standard clock gauge.
- Watchman Sonic & top outlet – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank and a 10mm top outlet replacing the standard clock gauge and 1” bottom outlet.
- Fire protection – 30 minute | 60 minute
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)