Renders are for illustrative purposes only
1350 Litre Adblue® Dispenser Tank
Stock Code: 1350SLBFSAD
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
1350L Adblue® dispenser tank specifications
- 230V external pump
- 6m of ¾” delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle with an integrated digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- Manual float level gauge
- Inline strainer
- Lockable flip lid
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- Pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system.
- Pump options – 12V and 24V pumps available.
1350L Adblue® dispenser tank benefits
- Convenient forecourt-style Adblue® dispenser
- Creates a stable environment for Adblue® solution
- Comes with ancillary equipment
- Bunded tank
- Made from high-quality polyethylene
- The nozzle is fitted with an integrated digital flowmeter
- Optional extras are available including 12/24V pumps and a pulse meter to enable synchronisation with fuel management systems
- 20+ year serviceable lifespan
- 10-year warranty (for registered tanks)
Our 1350 litre AdBlue® tank (approx. 300 gallons) is suitable for the storage and dispensing of AdBlue® solution. As our smallest capacity AdBlue® tank it is popular with a huge range of industries and companies running multiple vehicles including farming where AdBlue® dispensing is necessary but in a smaller scale to large hauliers. With a variety of optional extras this model can be adapted to your site requirements including the option of 12/24V pumping, perfect for sites without mains electricity. The 1350 litre AdBlue® tank is bunded in accordance with the Environmental Agency recommendations & manufactured to AUS32/DEF guidelines. Rotomoulded using an extremely durable, UV stabilised & corrosion resistant polyethylene, this tank is hard-wearing with a life expectancy in excess of 20 years when correctly installed, used & maintained. We also offer a 10 year guarantee on this tank when registered. For enquiries, prices and trade discounts please call 01889 567700, email [email protected] or use the online enquiry form.