Renders are for illustrative purposes only
1350 Litre Adblue® Tank
Stock Code: 1350SLBAD-001-T
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
1350L Adblue® tank specifications
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- Lockable flip lid
- 1” stainless steel top suction outlet with foot valve and ball valve
- Manual float level gauge
- Manufactured to create a stable environment which prolongs the usable life of AdBlue
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with the Environmental Agency guidelines
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- Lockable flip lid helps prevent theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our 1350-litre Adblue® tanks are the ideal solution for smaller operations with fewer vehicles. The lockable flip lid provides added security for your Adblue® solution. Our 1350L Adblue® tanks are also made from premium high-density polyethene. This provides a stable environment for your Adblue® and prevents degradation over time.
All of our Adblue® holding tanks are bunded as standard to comply with the Environmental Agency’s Adblue® storage recommendations. They’re also manufactured in line with AUS32/DEF guidelines.