1350 Litre Plastic Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 1350SLBFS
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Manual float level gauge
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable flip lid
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Pump options – 12V, 24V and higher flow rate pumps available.
- Watchman Sonic – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our 1350 litre (approx. 300 gallons) plastic bunded diesel tank is suitable for any industry that uses diesel as an essential part of its operations. This is the lowest-capacity, slimline version of our diesel tanks and offers the convenience of forecourt-style dispensing on-site.
This tank consists of a plastic primary tank which contains the fuel (white diesel, red diesel or biodiesel) and an outer tank (bund) capable of containing a minimum of 110% of the primary tank’s contents. The 1350 litre plastic bunded diesel tank complies with oil storage regulations for commercial and agricultural use throughout the UK.
All of our plastic diesel tanks come with a 10 year warranty on the primary tank and bund when registered. When correctly installed, used, and maintained this tank has a life expectancy of 20 years or more. Contact our sales team for more information and a quote by calling 01889 567700 or use our online enquiry form.