15000 Litre Plastic Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 15000VBFS
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable cabinet
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Watchman Sonic – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
The 15000 litre plastic bunded diesel tank (3300 gallons) is our largest single plastic rotomoulded fuel tank. It can be interlinked to create an effective capacity of 30,000 litres. This makes it the most cost-effective tank with the high capacity of steel tanks but at the price of a plastic tank.
This tank is constructed of a plastic (polyethylene) primary tank and a plastic secondary containment (bund) able to contain at least 110% of the primary tank’s contents. This significantly reduces the chance of leaks and spills to protect the environment and comply with oil storage regulations throughout the UK. Our 15000 litre plastic bunded diesel tank is complete with a lockable cabinet housing the premium ancillary equipment.
With a 10 year warranty when registered and a life expectancy of 20 years or more when correctly installed, used and maintained, this tank is perfect for any agricultural, commercial or industrial application where diesel storage and dispensing is necessary.