15000 Litre Adblue® Dispensing Tank
Stock Code: 15000VBFSAD
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- Submersible pump 230V
- 6m of ¾” delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- Stainless steel ‘Y’ filter
- Lockable cabinet
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- Pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system.
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense AdBlue from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to create a stable environment which prolongs the usable life of AdBlue
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with the Environmental Agency guidelines
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- The nozzle has an integrated digital flowmeter which easily and accurately measures AdBlue output
- Optional extras available to customise the tank for your site including 12/24v dispensing options for areas without mains electricity
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
The 15000 litre AdBlue® tank (3300 gallons) is our largest single plastic rotomoulded fuel tank and is popular with large hauliers and fleets which consume AdBlue® in huge capacities. The tank is constructed of a plastic (polyethylene) primary tank and a plastic secondary containment (bund) able to contain at least 110% of the primary tank’s contents. This significantly reduces the chance of leaks and spills to protect the environment and comply with the Environmental Agency recommendations & manufactured to AUS32/DEF Guidelines.
Our 15000 litre AdBlue® tank is complete with a lockable cabinet housing premium ancillary equipment including an FMS gauge & alarm, submersible pump and digital flowmeter. Optional extras are also available including a pulse meter, MC box or hose reel. The tank can also be manufactured without ancillary equipment suitable for sites with existing dispensing equipment.
With a 10 year warranty when registered and a life expectancy of 20 years or more when correctly installed, used and maintained, this tank will make a prudent purchase for your business. Call our sales team on 01889 567700, email [email protected] or use the online enquiry form for more details or to request a quote.