Renders are for illustrative purposes only
15000 Litre Adblue® Dispenser Tank
Stock Code: 15000VBFSAD
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
15000L Adblue® tank specifications
- Submersible pump 230V
- 6m of ¾” delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- Stainless steel ‘Y’ filter
- Lockable cabinet
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- Pulsed outlet flowmeter – This can be connected to an alternative fuel management system.
- Hose reel – A self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
15000-litre Adblue® tank benefits
- Forecourt-style dispensing
- Extends the usable life of Adblue®
- Fitted with high-grade dispensing equipment
- Bunded as standard
- Made from a UV stabilised, corrosion-resistant and high-density polyethylene
- Accurately measures Adblue® output with an integrated digital flowmeter
- Customise your tank to suit your needs
- Comes with a lockable cabinet for dispensing equipment
- Serviceable lifespan of over 20 years
- 10-year warranty (registered tanks only)
The 15000-litre Adblue® tank (3300 gallons) is our largest single plastic rotomoulded Adblue® storage tank. This model is popular with large hauliers and fleets that utilise AdBlue® in vast quantities.
The tank is constructed of a plastic (polyethylene) primary tank and a plastic secondary containment (bund). This bunded layer can hold at least 110% of the primary tank’s contents and significantly reduces the chance of leaks and spills. This complies with Environmental Agency recommendations and the tank is also manufactured to AUS32/DEF Guidelines.
Our 15000-litre Adblue® tank is complete with a lockable cabinet to house your ancillary equipment. This includes an FMS gauge & alarm, a submersible pump and a digital flowmeter. Optional extras are also available, including a pulse meter, fuel management system and hose reel. The tank can also be manufactured without ancillary equipment if your own dispensing equipment.
You can take advantage of a 10-year warranty (when registered) when you shop with us. Our Adblue tanks® also have a life expectancy of 20 years or more when correctly installed, used and maintained.
If you’d like to order one of our 15000 Adblue® dispenser tanks, or you’d like more information on our products, get in touch today. Call our sales team on 01889 567700, email [email protected] or use the online enquiry form to request a quote.