15000 Litre Plastic Single Skin Heating Oil Tank
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- Electronic Watchman Sonic gauge
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Suitable for domestic, agricultural, commercial, industrial, agricultural, horticultural and irrigation applications
- Tough and durable
- Fitted with a sealed manway cover or inspection hatch for easy access
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Maintenance free
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised
The 15000 Litre Plastic Single Skin Heating Oil Tank is our second largest plastic oil tank and is suitable for most commercial applications. All tanks of this capacity used within the UK require a bund which can be externally constructed – i.e. with masonry – or integrally fitted like our bunded oil tanks.
With a large capacity of up to 15000 litres (3299 gallons) of heating oil, this tank is simple to use install requiring a flat concrete base capable of carrying the weight of the tank when full, and a final connection to the boiler. As standard this tank comes with a Watchman Sonic, 2″ BSP fill point and 1″ BSP bottom outlet, and an overfill prevention valve.
To enquire about the 15000 Litre Plastic Single Skin Heating Oil Tank, speak to our team today. We’ll make sure the tank suits your requirements and can help you arrange an installation.
Browse our Plastic Oil Tanks