15000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 15000SBFS
- A high security cabinet with roller shutter door
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Nozzle holster
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm 230V
- Channel runners
- Lifting lugs
- Manufactured in 6mm plate
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from a thick mild steel which is very long-lasting, tough and tensile giving you greater protection from impact damage
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our highly skilled team of steel fabricators manufacture our 15000 litre steel bunded diesel tank which can safely store and dispense 15000 litres (3300 gallons) of white diesel, red diesel or biodiesel blends. This tank offers forecourt-style convenience allowing you to benefit from on-site fuel storage and savings from bulk-buying diesel.
This tank is the smallest steel tank we manufacture using a 6mm thick mild steel primary tank and bund which is fully compliant with UK storage regulations and extremely hard-wearing giving you a life expectancy of over 30 years when correctly installed, used and maintained. We also offer a 10 year warranty on all bunded tanks when registered.
As standard our 15000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is fitted with a high-security cabinet with roller shutter door which houses the ancillary equipment including external pump, K33 flowmeter and contents gauge with bund alarm. Optional extras such as a fuel management system, high flow rate pump and K44 flowmeter are available. Contact us today for a quote and expert advice.