Tuffa De-icer Storage Tank
Here at Tuffa we manufacture a tried and field tested de-icer storage tank out of polyethylene. The system is designed to be compatible with the chemical stored to ensure prolonged usage and durability.
Over the past 10 years, our de-icer storage systems have become the first choice for airlines and service companies throughout Europe and we profess to be the leading manufacturer for bulk de-icer distribution systems.
The busy timetables operated by airlines do not allow for grounded aircraft due to poor weather conditions, so efficient defrosting and deicing of aeroplanes and runways to keep to schedule is imperative. Large quantities of the de-icing agent need to be on hand at the airport to allow instantaneous action for when a drop in temperature occurs.
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- 0-700 litre per minute pump
- Various inlet/outlet connections (camlock/BSP)
- Level gauges and leak detection units
- Service and maintenance valves
- Lockable equipment cabinet; to provide extra security
- Armco protection barrier; to prevent impact damage
- Various Colours Available
- Suitable for the Aviation industry
- Tried and field tested system
- Interlinking available to increase capacity
- Reliable and durable measuring and dispensing equipment
- Electronic and mechanical options available
- Equipment easily accessible from ground level
- The bund contains a minimum 110% volume of the inner tank
- The bunded construction offers integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Covered bund prevents the collection of rainwater and debris
- Lockable outer cabinet allowing access to all equipment
- Made from recyclable polyethylene
- Corrosion resistant
- UV stabilised