20000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 20000SBFS
- A high security cabinet with roller shutter door
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Nozzle holster
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm 230V
- Channel runners
- Lifting lugs
- Manufactured in 6mm plate
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from a thick mild steel which is very long-lasting, tough and tensile giving you greater protection from impact damage
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our 20000 litre steel bunded diesel tank (4400 gallon) is suitable for industries such as agriculture, industrial and transport where onsite diesel storage is necessary. This tank comes complete and ready to use needing only a hard, flat concrete base and electrical connection.
Constructed with a 6mm thick mild steel on the primary tank and bund, this extremely durable tank has a life expectancy well over 30 years when correctly installed, maintained and used. It also comes with a 10 year warranty on the tank and 1 year on the ancillary equipment when registered.
The 20000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is hand-manufactured by our highly-skilled, in-house steel fabrication team. The ancillary equipment is safely housed within a high-security cabinet containing an external pump, 6m hose with automatic shut off nozzle, flowmeter and content gauge with bund alarm. Optional extras and upgrades are also available. Contact us now for expert advice or a quote.