Renders are for illustrative purposes only
2500 Litre Adblue® Dispenser Tank
Stock Code: 2500HBFSAD
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
2500L Adblue® dispenser tank specifications
- External pump 230V
- 6m of ¾” delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle with an integrated digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- Manual float level gauge
- Inline strainer
- Lockable flip lid
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- Pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system.
- Pump options – 12V and 24V pumps available.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to create a stable environment which prolongs the usable life of AdBlue
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with the Environmental Agency guidelines
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- The nozzle has an integrated digital flowmeter which easily and accurately measures AdBlue output
- Optional extras available to customise the tank for your site including 12/24v dispensing options for areas without mains electricity
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
We provide 2500 litre Adblue® tanks (550 gallons) to a wide range of clientele. This includes everything from farms to logistics companies. This is our largest plastic rectangular Adblue® dispensing tank and it is suitable for use in all industries using diesel exhaust fluid and selective catalytic reduction technology.
The tank is bunded as standard and is manufactured using highly durable, corrosion-resistant and UV stabilised polyethylene. This gives the tank a lifespan of 20+ years. For added security, we also provide a 10-year guarantee on all Adblue® tanks when registered.
Our 2500 litre Adblue® dispenser tank comes fitted with premium ancillary equipment. This includes a nozzle fitted with an integrated digital flowmeter for accurate dispensing readings. Optional extras, such as 12/24V pumping, make this tank highly adaptable and suitable for a range of sites.