2500 Litre Plastic Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 2500HBFS
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Manual float level gauge
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable flip lid
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Pump options – 12V, 24V and higher flow rate pumps available.
- Watchman Sonic – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Tuffa’s 2500 litre plastic bunded diesel tank (550 gallons) is our largest plastic rectangular diesel fuel station and will safely store white diesel, red diesel and biofuel blends. This tank is bunded in according with oil storage regulations meaning it can be used for commercial and agricultural uses throughout the UK.
The 2500 litre plastic bunded diesel tank comes equipped with premium ancillary equipment as standard including an external pump (230V), K33 mechanical flowmeter and automatic shut off nozzle. Optional extras include a Watchman Sonic, pulse meter and 12V/24V pump enabling dispensing in locations with no mains electricity.
Register your warranty for 10 years guarantee on your primary tank and bund, and 1 year’s guarantee on all parts. This tank will give you a life expectancy of 20 years or more when properly installed, used and maintained.