Tuffa Bunded Plastic Fire Protected Heating Oil Tank
Stock Code: 2500HBFP
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- 30 minute fire protection – install a domestic tank adjacent to buildings and boundaries
- 60 minute fire protection – install a domestic tank inside an uninhabited building such as a garage (pending installer/inspector approval)
- 60 minute fire protection – install a non-domestic tank adjacent to buildings and boundaries
- Integrally fitted fire protection
- Fully bunded tank with a secondary containment able to hold at least 110% of the capacity of the inner tank
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Float level gauge and electronic level gauge
- Lockable hinged flip lid
- 1″ bottom outlet (or 10mm top outlet available on request)
- Overfill prevention valve * this reduces the working capacity
- Tank pack (1″ – 1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Top outlet – a 10mm top outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out of the top of the tank, replacing the 1” bottom outlet.
- Enables you to save valuable outside space and hide your tank away behind or even inside outbuildings
- Offers a perfect solution to replace old tanks which are sited within 1.8m of buildings and structures and are incompliant with modern regulations
- Great alternative form of compliance to constructed fire barriers without the need for additional building work
- Local Authority Building Control (LABC) Assurance certified proving compliant with Building Regulations in Britain
- All of our fire protected tanks are bunded offering integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Made from recyclable and corrosion-resistant polyethylene plastic
- We work with installers across the UK and in most cases can recommend someone in your area.
- Alternatively, we recommend an installer from APHC’s Competent Persons Scheme for our fire protected tanks. Find an APHC installer here.