Renders are for illustrative purposes only
30000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 30000SBFS
- 1m full end cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3” fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump (230v)
- 6m x 3/4″ delivery hose
- Automatic nozzle with nozzle holster
- K44 pulse meter
- 10 micron water & particulate filter
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm (230v)
- 2 x 2″ spare sockets
- Channel runners
- 4x lifting eyes
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system –a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- Bare tank – 1.5″ top suction line terminating low level in cabinet with anti-siphon valve. Additional top suction line available. This replaces dispensing equipment including the pump, hose & pulse meter.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from mild steel which is very strong and durable
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
Our 30000 litre steel bunded diesel tank has a safe working capacity of almost 31000 litres (6820 gallon). This is a bunded, compliant, self-contained fuel storage and dispensing tank which is effectively ‘plug-in and play’ needing only a stable concrete base and electrical connection. Only premium equipment and materials have been used in the construction of this tank. This is the smallest model to feature a walk-in high-security cabinet, which contains an external pump, hose with automatic shut off, K44 pulse meter and contents gauge with bund alarm as standard. Optional extras and upgrades are also available including a fuel management system, high flow pump and hose reel. The tank itself is hand fabricated in mild steel by our skilled in-house welders. The 30000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is fully bunded (including the bottom of the tank which is commonly single skin) and is extremely durable with a life expectancy when correctly installed, used and maintained of over 30 years. This fuel tank is compatible with white or red diesel and HVO100 or HVO diesel blends. When registered, you will receive a 10 year warranty on the tank and 12 months warranty on ancillary equipment.