30000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 30000SBFS
- A high security cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Nozzle holster
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm 230V
- Channel runners
- 2x 2” spare sockets
- Lifting lugs
- Manufactured in 6mm plate
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from a thick mild steel which is very long-lasting, tough and tensile giving you greater protection from impact damage
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our 30000 litre steel bunded diesel tank has a safe working capacity of 31000 litres (6820 gallon). This is a bunded, compliant, self-contained fuel storage and dispensing tank which is effectively ‘plug-in and play’ needing only a stable concrete base and electrical connection. Only premium equipment and materials have been used in the construction of this tank. This is the smallest model to feature a walk-in high-security cabinet, which contains an external pump, hose with automatic shut off, K33 flowmeter and contents gauge with bund alarm as standard. Optional extras and upgrades are also available including a Piusi fuel management system, K44 pulsed flowmeter, and high flow pump. The tank itself is hand fabricated in a thick 6mm mild steel by our skilled in-house welders. The 30000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is fully bunded (including the bottom of the tank which is commonly single skin) and is extremely durable with a life expectancy when correctly installed, used and maintained of over 30 years. When registered, you will receive a 10 year warranty on the tank and 12 months warranty on ancillary equipment.