30000 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank
Stock Code: 30000SB
- 1 metre deep cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- % hydrostatic contents gauge
- Battery bund and overfill alarm
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Channel runners
- 4x lifting eyes
- Manufactured in 6mm plate and painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- 230V tank level gauge – with an easy to read back-lit display which indicates an accurate reading of the contents of the storage of the tank both as a percentage and with the remaining volume in litres.
- Top outlet – 1.5″ top suction outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out the top of the tank.
- Fire protection – 60 minute fire protected tanks are also available to enable installation closer to other structures.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
The 30000 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank is manufactured with a strong 6mm mild steel which provides long-lasting durability. Fully bunded (including the bottom of the tank which often isn’t bunded despite being an area prone to rusting) this tank has a life expectancy of at least 30 years when correctly used, installed and maintained.
This tank has a large heating oil capacity of up to 30000 litres (6600 gallons) and is our smallest model to come with a walk-in cabinet as standard which safely houses the ancillary equipment. To help with refills, the tank features an overfill prevention valve and alarm, a hydrostatic contents gauge, and a 3″ BSP fill point with cap and chain. Depending on your requirements, we can also add extra fire protection, a top outlet, and a 230V tank level gauge.
If you’re interested in the 30000 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank, speak to our specialists today. We’ll provide a competitive quote and can help you arrange your tank installation.
Browse our Steel Oil Tanks