330 litre Petrol Caddy
A Petroleum Certificate from the Fire Officer will be required.
Documentation is required, detailing any maintenance undertaken on the storage system; along with the fuel deliveries and usage. These records should be kept for 12 months minimum.
- Full Fire Protection
- 2” BSP Fill Connection with Cap & Chain
- Hand Operating Pump
- Heavy Duty Tank lid with stay for keeping in an open position
- 6m delivery hose
- Small manual nozzle to fit the small machines
- Forklift skids
- Powder coated paintwork. Colour: RAL 7047 GREY
- Fire Kit – Although all petrol tanks are fully fire proofed, petrol remains a highly flammable substance. There is a statutory duty of care to ensure fire fighting equipment is easily accessible. The Fire Kit consists of two dry powder or foam extinguishers and fire bucket containing fire retardant material on a mobile unit.
- Spill Kit – Areas where petrol is handled or stored should be provided with a means of controlling spills to prevent spreading to non-hazardous areas. We can provide a very effective solution consisting of a large, clearly labelled, 240 litre wheeled bin containing 8, 3 metre ‘socks’ filled with absorbent material plus 6 bags of loose absorbent material.
- Mechanical Flowmeter
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
- Bunded and Fire Protected storage
- Designed and built in the UK
- Safe and legal petrol storage
- Secure padlock system
- Easy fuel metering
- Fork lift ready
- Hydraulic lid