Renders are for illustrative purposes only
3500 Litre Adblue® Dispenser Tank
Stock Code: 3500VBFSAD
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- Submersible pump 230V
- 6m of ¾” delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- Stainless steel ‘Y’ filter
- Lockable cabinet
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- Pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system.
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense AdBlue from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to create a stable environment which prolongs the usable life of AdBlue
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with the Environmental Agency guidelines
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- The nozzle has an integrated digital flowmeter which easily and accurately measures AdBlue output
- Optional extras available to customise the tank for your site including 12/24v dispensing options for areas without mains electricity
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our 3500-litre Adblue® tank has the capacity to safely store up to 3500 litres (770 gallons) of AdBlue® solution. This model is the smallest of our vertical cylindrical bunded Adblue® storage tanks. It also features a cabinet to safely secure premium ancillary equipment.
Adblue® tank models that hold 3500 litres or more also have a greater variety of optional extras. This includes a pulse meter, MC box fuel management system & hose reel.
This tank is bunded in accordance with the Environmental Agency recommendations and is manufactured to AUS32/DEF Guidelines. The 3500-litre plastic Adblue® tank features forecourt-style dispensing equipment and is simple to install. All of our bunded tanks come with a 10-year guarantee when registered.
Contact a member of our team today for more information on our 3500l Adblue® tanks.