3500 Litre Plastic Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 3500VBFS
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable cabinet
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – 12V, 24V and higher flow rate pumps available.
- Watchman Sonic – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our 3500 litre plastic bunded diesel tank has the capacity to safely store 3500 litres (770 gallons) of white diesel, red diesel or biofuel blends. This model is the smallest of our vertical bunded fuel stations which features a cabinet to safely secure the ancillary equipment. Diesel tank models starting from 3500 litres have a greater variety of optional extras including high flow pumps, a hose reel and an MC box fuel management system. As standard this tank is powered by mains electricity (230V), however, a 12V/24V option is also available to power the pump from vehicles. This is a perfect option for locations without mains electricity. We manufacture the 3500 litre plastic bunded diesel tank in polyethylene plastic. This is a recyclable plastic known to be extremely durable. Our tanks have a 10 year guarantee on the interior tank and bund, with all parts carrying a 12 month guarantee.