47000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 47000SBFS
- A high security cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Nozzle holster
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm 230V
- Channel runners
- Lifting lugs
- Manufactured in 6mm plate
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from a thick mild steel which is very long-lasting, tough and tensile giving you greater protection from impact damage
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
The 47000 litre steel bunded diesel tank (over 10000 gallons) is the second-largest standard steel tank we manufacture. This tank, manufactured with a thick 6mm mild steel, is extremely durable, weather-resistant and has a life expectancy well in excess of 30 years when properly installed, maintained and used.
Unlike many of other tanks on the market (which aren’t bunded underneath the tank), our steel tanks are fully bunded and comply with all UK oil storage regulations significantly reducing the risk of spills and leaks. This tank comes complete and ready to use; all that’s required is a flat concrete base and electrical connection. All of the ancillary equipment is housed within a walk-in high-security cabinet containing a contents gauge with bund alarm, K33 mechanical flowmeter, and pumping equipment.
Our 47000 litre steel bunded diesel tank comes with a 10 year warranty on the tank and 12 months warranty on the ancillary equipment when registered. Speak to our highly knowledgeable sales support team today or make an enquiry online for a quote.