47000 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank
Stock Code: 47000SB
- 1 metre deep cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- % hydrostatic contents gauge
- Battery bund and overfill alarm
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Channel runners
- 4x lifting eyes
- Manufactured in 6mm plate and painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- 230V tank level gauge – with an easy to read back-lit display which indicates an accurate reading of the contents of the storage of the tank both as a percentage and with the remaining volume in litres.
- Top outlet – 1.5″ top suction outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out the top of the tank.
- Fire protection – 60 minute fire protected tanks are also available to enable installation closer to other structures.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
The 47000 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank has a large heating oil capacity of up to 47000 litres (over 10000 gallons). The tank features a 1 metre walk-in cabinet with a lockable roller shutter door, a contents gauge, overfill alarm, and overfill prevention valve. Depending on your requirements, we can also add extra fire protection, a 230V level gauge, or a top outlet. This tank is exceptionally strong and durable with a primary tank and bund which is hand-fabricated with a thick 6mm mild steel. All of our bunded steel tanks are fully bunded (unlike other tanks on the market) including at the bottom of the tank, an area particularly susceptible to rust where leaks can go undetected. Speak to our specialists today about ordering the 47000 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank. We can discuss your requirements and help you to arrange a tank installation. Browse our Heating Oil Tanks