5000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 5000SBFS
- A high security cabinet with roller shutter door
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Nozzle holster
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm 230V
- Channel runners
- 2x 2” spare sockets
- Lifting lugs
- Manufactured in 3mm plate
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from a thick mild steel which is very long-lasting, tough and tensile giving you greater protection from impact damage
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
The 5000 litre steel bunded diesel tank (1100 gallon) is our smallest steel diesel dispenser. These tanks are manufactured in a strong mild steel which is extremely durable, weather-resistant with high impact strength. When properly installed, used and maintained these tanks have a life expectancy in excess of 30 years and come with a 10 year warranty on the tank when registered. As standard, the 5000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is fitted with premium ancillary equipment housed within a high security cabinet with roller shutter door. Because all of our steel tanks are hand-fabricated to order, they are very customisable and come with a wide range of options including a Piusi fuel management system, high flow rate pump and K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter. This tank is compatible with red or white diesel and HVO100 or HVO diesel blends. Call our Sales team today for a quote or make an enquiry below.