5000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 5000SBFS
- A high security cabinet with roller shutter door
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Nozzle holster
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm 230V
- Channel runners
- Lifting lugs
- Manufactured in 3mm plate
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from a thick mild steel which is very long-lasting, tough and tensile giving you greater protection from impact damage
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
The 5000 litre steel bunded diesel tank (1100 gallon) is our smallest steel diesel dispenser. These tanks are manufactured in a strong mild steel which is extremely durable, weather-resistant with high impact strength. When properly installed, used and maintained these tanks have a life expectancy in excess of 30 years and come with a 10 year warranty on the tank when registered.
As standard, the 5000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is fitted with premium ancillary equipment housed within a high security cabinet with roller shutter door. Because all of our steel tanks are hand-fabricated to order, they are very customisable and come with a wide range of options including a Piusi fuel management system, high flow rate pump and K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter.
Call our Sales team today for a quote or make an enquiry below.