5000 Litre Steel Bunded Fire Protected Oil Tank
Stock Code: 5000SBFP
- Integrally fitted fire protection
- Fully bunded tank with a secondary containment able to hold at least 110% of the capacity of the inner tank
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Small lockable fill point cabinet this will house all appropriate equipment
- Contents reading gauge
- Battery bund and overfill alarm (or 230v option)
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- Overfill prevention valve
- Channel runners
- Lifting lugs
- Primed and painted in Grey
- C2020 contents gauge with combined bund alarm (230v)
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
The 5000 Litre Steel Bunded Fire Protected Oil Tank is fitted with a 60 minute fire rated material between the bund and primary tank which will protect the contents of the tank for a minimum of 60 minutes in the event of a fire.
The tank has a large capacity of up to 5000 litres (1099 gallons) of heating oil. Built with an extremely hard-wearing mild steel, this tank delivers reliable oil storage for at least 30 years when correctly installed, used and with regular maintenance. It comes complete with a gauge, battery bund and overfill alarm, and a lockable fill point cabinet with equipment.
To order your 5000 Litre Steel Bunded Fire Protected Oil Tank, get in touch with our specialists today. We’ll provide you with an affordable quote and can help you arrange your installation.
Browse our Fire Protected Oil Tanks