5000 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank
Stock Code: 5000SB
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Small lockable fill point cabinet
- Overfill prevention valve
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- % hydrostatic contents gauge
- Battery bund and overfill alarm
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Channel runners
- 4x lifting eyes
- Manufactured in 3mm plate and painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- 230V tank level gauge – with an easy to read back-lit display which indicates an accurate reading of the contents of the storage of the tank both as a percentage and with the remaining volume in litres.
- Fire protection – 60 minute fire protected tanks are also available to enable installation closer to other structures.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
Built with a durable and high-quality mild steel, the 5000 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank has a life expectancy of 30 years or more when correctly installed, used and maintained. We also offer a 10 year guarantee on the tank and bund when registered.
This tank can be adapted to your specifications by installing integral fire protection or adding a 230V tank level gauge. The tank stores up to 5000 litres (1099 gallons) of heating oil to UK compliant standards and is the smallest of our commercial-sized steel oil tanks.
If you’re interested in the 5000 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank, get in touch with our specialists today.
Browse our Heating Oil Tanks.