Renders are for illustrative purposes only
50000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 50000SBFS
- 1m full end cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3” fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump (230v)
- 6m x 3/4″ delivery hose
- Automatic nozzle with nozzle holster
- K44 pulse meter
- 10 micron water & particulate filter
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm (230v)
- 2 x 2″ spare sockets
- Channel runners
- 4x lifting eyes
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
- Bare tank – 1.5″ top suction line terminating low level in cabinet with anti-siphon valve. Additional top suction line available. This replaces dispensing equipment including the pump, hose & pulse meter.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from mild steel which is very strong and durable
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
The 50000 litre steel bunded diesel tank (over 10000 gallons) is the second-largest standard steel tank we manufacture. This tank, manufactured with a thick mild steel, is extremely durable, weather-resistant and has a life expectancy well in excess of 30 years when properly installed, maintained and used. Unlike many other tanks on the market (which aren’t bunded underneath the tank), our steel tanks are fully bunded and comply with all UK oil storage regulations significantly reducing the risk of spills and leaks. This tank comes complete and ready to use; all that’s required is a flat concrete base and electrical connection. All of the ancillary equipment is housed within a walk-in high-security cabinet containing a contents gauge with bund alarm, K44 pulse meter, and pumping equipment. Our 50000 litre steel bunded diesel tank comes with a 10 year warranty on the tank and 12 months warranty on the ancillary equipment when registered. This model is compatible with red or white diesel and HVO100 or HVO diesel blends. Speak to our highly knowledgeable sales support team today or make an enquiry online for a quote.