6000 Litre Adblue® Dispenser Tank
Stock Code: 6000VBFSAD
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
6000L Adblue® dispenser tank specifications
- Submersible pump 230V
- 6m of ¾” delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- Stainless steel ‘Y’ filter
- Lockable cabinet
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- Pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system.
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense AdBlue from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
6000L Adblue® dispenser tank benefits
- Forecourt-style Adblue® dispenser
- Prolongs the life of Adblue® by offering a stable storage environment
- Bunded with a secondary containment
- Accurately measure Adblue® output with the digital flowmeter
- Optional extras are available to customise your tank
- Lockable cabinet to store ancillary equipment
- Lifespan of over 20 years
- 10-year warranty (registered tanks only)
We provide high-grade Adblue® tanks to businesses worldwide. Our larger Adblue storage solutions are useful for organisations in the transport, logistics and farming sectors. Or, any industry where large fleets of vehicles are used on a regular basis.
Our 6000L Adblue® tank rotomoulded using a tough, corrosion-resistant and UV stabilised polyethylene plastic. When your tank is used, maintained and installed correctly, you can take advantage of a serviceable lifespan of over 20 years. We’re so confident in the quality of our tanks that we also offer a 10-year warranty on all bunded tanks when registered.
This 6000-litre Adblue® tank is fitted with premium ancillary equipment as standard. This includes:
- An FMS gauge & alarm
- A digital flowmeter
- A reliable submersible pump
Optional extras include a pulse meter, MC box fuel management system & hose reel. Your ancillary equipment is also housed within a lockable cabinet to prevent theft.