6000 Litre Adblue® Dispensing Tank
Stock Code: 6000VBFSAD
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- Submersible pump 230V
- 6m of ¾” delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Digital flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- Stainless steel ‘Y’ filter
- Lockable cabinet
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- Pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system.
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense AdBlue from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to create a stable environment which prolongs the usable life of AdBlue
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with the Environmental Agency guidelines
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- The nozzle has an integrated digital flowmeter which easily and accurately measures AdBlue output
- Optional extras available to customise the tank for your site including 12/24v dispensing options for areas without mains electricity
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our 6000 litre AdBlue® tank (1320 gallon) is rotomoulded using a highly durable, corrosion-resistant and UV stabilised polyethylene plastic. This durable tank has a life expectancy of at least 20 years when properly installed, maintained, and used. We’re so sure of the quality of our tanks that we offer a 10 year warranty on all bunded tanks when registered.
This 6000 litre AdBlue® tank is fitted with premium ancillary equipment as standard including an FMS gauge & alarm, digital flowmeter and a reliable submersible pump. Optional extras include a pulse meter, MC box fuel management system & hose reel. This equipment is housed within a lockable cabinet to protect it and the contents of the tank.