6000 Litre Adblue® Tank
Stock Code: 6000VBAD-001-T
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
6000-Litre Adblue® tank specifications
- 2” dry break coupling
- Screened vent
- 1” top outlet terminating in the cabinet with stainless steel ‘Y’ filter and ball valve
- FMS contents gauge and tank alarm 230V
- Lockable cabinet
6000-Litre Adblue® tank benefits
- Prolongs the usable life of your Adblue® solution
- Comes with high-quality dispensing equipment (optional)
- Bunded as standard
- Made from a high-density recyclable polyethylene
- UV stabilised
- Fitted with a lockable cabinet
- 20+ year lifespan
This premium Adblue® tank has the capacity to store up to 6000 litres of Adblue®. These tanks are commonly used for larger operations, such as in transport depots or for companies operating large fleets of vehicles.
All of our Adblue® storage tanks are made from recycled Lower Linear Density Polyethylene, offering a stable, durable storage place for your Adblue® solution. We can also modify your tank and add dispensing equipment if required.
You simply won’t find better Adblue® storage solutions elsewhere. Our 6000-litre Adblue® tanks are selected by customers worldwide because of their superior quality and reliability. All of our Adblue® tanks also come with a 10-year warranty (when registered) for additional security.
If you’d like to order one of our 6000-litre Adblue® holding tanks or you require more information, contact a member of our team today for assistance.