6000 Litre Plastic Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 6000VBFS
Note: volumes stated may be maximum and not a working volume.
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- Nozzle holster
- Control panel with key switch 230V
- 2″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- FMS gauge and alarm 230V
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- Lockable cabinet
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Pump options – 12V, 24V and higher flow rate pumps available.
- Watchman Sonic – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Manufactured to prolong the usable life of diesel
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from an extremely durable, UV stabilised, corrosion resistant and recyclable polyethylene
- A range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 20 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our 6000 litre plastic bunded diesel tank (1320 gallon) is rotomoulded with a highly durable, corrosion-resistant and UV stabilised polyethylene plastic. This gives you a life expectancy of at least 20 years when properly installed, maintained, and used. We’re so sure of the quality of our tanks that we offer a 10 year warranty on all bunded tanks when registered.
This tank is suitable for a range of industries and contains a secondary containment system (bund) capable of storing a minimum of 110% of the primary tank’s contents. This is a requirement for all oil storage regulations for this capacity tank in the UK and reduces the risk of oil spills or leaks.
To enquire about the 6000 litre plastic bunded diesel tank, for a quote, and to see if you’re eligible for a trade discount please contact our sales team on 01889 567700 or click the ‘Make an enquiry button’.