Renders are for illustrative purposes only
60000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 60000SBFS
- 1m full end cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3” fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump (230v)
- 6m x 3/4″ delivery hose
- Automatic nozzle with nozzle holster
- K44 pulse meter
- 10 micron water & particulate filter
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm (230v)
- 2 x 2″ spare sockets
- Channel runners
- 4x lifting eyes
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- Bare tank – 1.5″ top suction line terminating low level in cabinet with anti-siphon valve. Additional top suction line available. This replaces dispensing equipment including the pump, hose & pulse meter.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from mild steel which is very strong and durable
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
Our 60000 litre steel bunded diesel tank has the capacity to store over 13000 gallons of diesel (white and red), HVO100 and HVO blends. Our steel tanks are available with a walk-in cabinet with roller-shutter door as standard. This safely houses premium ancillary equipment including pumping equipment, 10 micron water and particulate filtration, pulse meter and contents gauge with bund alarm. We can also manufacture the tank as storage only, suitable for power generation or sites with existing dispensing equipment. Our 60000 litre steel bunded diesel tank has a 10 year warranty when registered and is designed with a minimum life expectancy of 30 years. The design also makes installation and maintenance simple; the tank only requires a concrete base and electrical connection and filters/parts are easily accessible to replace when required. Contact our Sales team for quotes, trade discounts and more information or enquire online now.