Renders are for illustrative purposes only
70000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 70000SBFS
- 1m full end cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3” fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump (230v)
- 6m x 3/4″ delivery hose
- Automatic nozzle with nozzle holster
- K44 pulse meter
- 10 micron water & particulate filter
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm (230v)
- 2 x 2″ spare sockets
- Channel runners
- 4x lifting eyes
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- Bare tank – 1.5″ top suction line terminating low level in cabinet with anti-siphon valve. Additional top suction line available. This replaces dispensing equipment including the pump, hose & pulse meter.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from mild steel which is very strong and durable
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
We manufacture a 70000 litre steel bunded diesel tank (over 15000 gallons) with a large walk-in cabinet with roller-shutter doors. This safely secures premium ancillary equipment including an external pump, 10 micron water and particulate filtration, pulse meter and contents gauge with bund alarm. Optional extras are also available to adapt the tank to specific requirements including a fuel management system, high flow pump or we can even manufacture a bare tank without dispensing equipment. This makes our tanks suitable for a range of industries and uses from agriculture to transport and power generation. The 70000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is designed to be a cost effective large capacity storage tank which is extremely durable with a design life of at least 30 years and a 10 year warranty when registered. Installation is simple with only a solid concrete base and final electrical connection required. Enquire now for your prices or more information.