Renders are for illustrative purposes only
80000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 80000SBFS
- 1m full end cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3” fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump (230v)
- 6m x 3/4″ delivery hose
- Automatic nozzle with nozzle holster
- K44 pulse meter
- 10 micron water & particulate filter
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm (230v)
- 2 x 2″ spare sockets
- Channel runners
- 4x lifting eyes
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system –a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- Bare tank – 1.5″ top suction line terminating low level in cabinet with anti-siphon valve. Additional top suction line available. This replaces dispensing equipment including the pump, hose & pulse meter.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from mild steel which is very strong and durable
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
Our 80000 litre steel bunded diesel tank has the capacity to store over 18000 gallons of white and red diesel or HVO100 and HVO blends. The tank is manufacture with a mild steel which is extremely durable with a design life of at least 30 years and a 10 year warranty when registered. Our steel tanks are designed to provide cost-effective bulk fuel storage. As they are typically made to order they are highly customisable with a range of optional extras or are available as a storage only tank for sites with existing equipment or where power generation is required. Our 80000 litre steel bunded diesel tank comes as standard with a walk-in roller-shutter door which secures high-spec ancillary equipment including an external pump, 10 micron water and particulate filtration, pulse meter and contents gauge with bund alarm. This tank is simple to maintain and install with only a concrete base and final electric connection required. For quotes, trade discounts or to discuss your requirements contact our Sales team or enquire online.