86000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 86000SBFS
- A high security cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3″ BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump 230V
- 6m of delivery hose
- Automatic shut off nozzle
- Nozzle holster
- K33 mechanical flowmeter
- 10 micron water and particulate filtration
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm 230V
- Channel runners
- Lifting lugs
- Manufactured in 6mm plate
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- K44 pulsed outlet flowmeter – allows connection to a separate fuel management system (10:1 pulses per litre).
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 8m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a Piusi fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank via a pin code or a magnetic key system. The software provided means the system can also be connected to a PC for viewing the transaction data enabling better tracking and real-time information. Cloud systems available.
- No dispensing equipment – suitable for diesel generators or sites with existing dispensing equipment.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from a thick mild steel which is very long-lasting, tough and tensile giving you greater protection from impact damage
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
Our 86000 litre steel bunded diesel tank (nearly 20000 gallons) is our largest standard steel tank and provides safe, compliant forecourt style diesel storage and dispensing for white diesel, red diesel and biofuel blends. This makes it suitable for a range of industries but most typically transport and agriculture.
The tank is steel fabricated in our workshop by our highly skilled team of welders. We use only high-quality mild steel 6mm thick for the bund and primary tank. Unlike many other tanks on the market (which are single skinned at ground level), our tanks are fully bunded providing an extremely durable and safe diesel dispenser.
As standard our 86000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is fitted with premium ancillary equipment stored within a walk-in high-security cabinet. This provides a self-contained, low-maintenance unit which simply requires a flat concrete base and final electrical connection. Optional extras and upgrades are also available.
When correctly installed, maintained and used this tank will give you an expected lifespan well in excess of 30 years. We also offer a 10 year guarantee on the tank and a 12 month guarantee on ancillary equipment.