86000 Litre Steel Bunded Fire Protected Oil Tank
Stock Code: 86000SBFP
- Integrally fitted fire protection
- Fully bunded tank with a secondary containment able to hold at least 110% of the capacity of the inner tank
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Small lockable fill point cabinet this will house all appropriate equipment
- Contents reading gauge
- Battery bund and overfill alarm (or 230v option)
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- Overfill prevention valve
- Channel runners
- Lifting lugs
- Primed and painted in Grey
- C2020 contents gauge with combined bund alarm (230v)
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
The 86000 Litre Steel Bunded Fire Protected Oil Tank is our largest capacity standard tank. Built with a 6mm thick high-quality mild steel, this robust tank is built to last with a life expectancy of at least 30 years when correctly installed, used and maintained.
This premium tank is fully bunded (unlike some tanks on the market) including at the bottom of the tank, an area more susceptible to rust and undetected leaks. The 60 minute fire rated material is integrally fitted within the bund and protects the contents of the primary tank for a minimum duration of 60 minutes even when engulfed in flames. We provide a 10 year guarantee on the primary tank and bund when registered.
The tank has a large capacity of up to 86000 litres (nearly 20000 gallons) of heating oil. To help you manage refills and accurately measure the contents of the tank, it features a contents reading gauge, an overfill alarm, an overfill prevention gauge, and a 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain. This model is also manufactured with a walk-in cabinet with lockable roller shutter door.
If you’re interested in the 86000 Litre Steel Bunded Fire Protected Oil Tank, speak to our team today. We’ll provide a competitive quote and can recommend an installer near you.