900 Litre Steel Bunded Heating Oil Tank
Stock Code: 900SB
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Manual float level gauge
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- 2″ BSP spare socket
- Overfill prevention valve
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Channel runners
- Central lifting eye
- Manufactured in 3mm plate and painted in RAL 6005 Green
*Height includes runners and fittings on top of the tank.
- Electronic Watchman Sonic gauge – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Top outlet – a 10mm top outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out of the top of the tank.
- Fire protection – 30 minute and 60 minute options available for domestic and non-domestic applications.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
Our 900 litre steel bunded heating oil tank is complete with an inner tank and bund to provide ultimate protection against leaks and spillages. Built with high-quality mild steel, this oil tank is ideal for both domestic and non-domestic applications.
This steel oil tank is a long-term solution to your oil storage needs. As standard, all our tanks are weather-resistant and offer reliable oil storage for at least 30 years when maintained appropriately. We also offer a 10-year warranty when registered.
To order your 900 litre steel bunded heating oil tank, speak to our specialist team today or make an online enquiry. We’ll provide you with an affordable quote and expert advice.
Browse our Heating Oil Tank range (900-86,000 Litres)