900 Litre Steel Single Skin Oil Tank
Stock Code: 900S
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain
- Manual float level gauge
- 1″ BSP bottom outlet
- 2″ BSP spare socket
- Overfill prevention valve
- Tank fittings kit (1″-1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Channel runners
- Central lifting eye
- Manufactured in 3mm plate and painted in RAL 6005 Green
*Height includes runners and fittings on top of the tank.
- Electronic Watchman Sonic gauge – an electronic oil level sensor which remotely monitors the level of fuel in the tank.
- Top outlet – a 10mm top outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out of the top of the tank.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
The 900 litre steel single skin oil tank is made with high-quality mild steel and is ideal for domestic use. This single skin oil tank has a maximum capacity of 900 litres (198 gallons) and is perfect for storing home heating oil above ground. With a life expectancy of at least 30 years when correctly installed, used and maintained, and a 2-year warranty when registered, this tank offers a reliable and long-lasting oil storage solution. The steel skin is completely weather-resistant, ensuring your oil tank remains robust in all outdoor settings. To order your 900 litre steel single skin oil tank, submit an online enquiry or contact our team for an affordable quote. For those looking for an installer or a complete installation and tank package, we can recommend a Tuffa approved installer in your area. Browse our Single Skin Oil Tank Range (900-20,000 Litres)