Renders are for illustrative purposes only
90000 Litre Steel Bunded Diesel Tank
Stock Code: 90000SBFS
- 1m full end cabinet with roller shutter door
- 3” fill point
- Overfill prevention valve
- External pump (230v)
- 6m x 3/4″ delivery hose
- Automatic nozzle with nozzle holster
- K44 pulse meter
- 10 micron water & particulate filter
- C2020 contents gauge with bund alarm (230v)
- 2 x 2″ spare sockets
- Channel runners
- 4x lifting eyes
- Painted in RAL 7001 Grey
- Hose reel – a self-retracting hose reel with 10m delivery hose.
- Pump options – higher flow rate pumps available.
- Fuel management system – a fuel management system fitted within the lockable cabinet that allows authorised users to dispense the fuel from the tank.
- Bare tank – 1.5″ top suction line terminating low level in cabinet with anti-siphon valve. Additional top suction line available. This replaces dispensing equipment including the pump, hose & pulse meter.
- Forecourt-style dispensing and convenience
- Fitted with premium ancillary equipment
- Bunded in accordance with Oil Storage Regulations
- Made from mild steel which is very strong and durable
- Greater versatility with a range of optional extras available to customise the tank for your site requirements
- Lockable cabinet prevents theft
- Serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years
- 10 year warranty when registered
- Compatible with HVO fuel and HVO diesel blends
Our 90000 litre steel bunded diesel tank (nearly 20000 gallons) is our second-largest standard steel diesel tank and is suitable for the storage and dispensing of white and red diesel or HVO. This tank is a high-spec as standard, fitted with a large walk-in cabinet with roller-shutter door which safely secures the premium ancillary equipment including an external pump, 10 micron water and particulate filtration, pulse meter and contents gauge with bund alarm. Our large steel tanks are all made to order so are highly adaptable and are available with a variety of optional extras including fuel management systems. We can also manufacture storage only tanks for emergency power generators or sites with existing dispensing towers. Our 90000 litre steel bunded diesel tank is hand-fabricated by our skilled steel welders. We use an extremely strong and durable mild steel which helps us to achieve a 30 year design life expectancy and a 10 year warranty (when registered). These are forecourt-style diesel dispensers which are compliant with UK regulations and are simple to maintain and install requiring only a concrete base and final electric connection. Contact our Sales team for trade discounts and to discuss your individual requirements. For a quick quote, use our online web enquiry form.