Tuffa Bunded Steel Fire Protected Oil Tank
Stock Code: 900SBFP
- 30 minute fire protection – install a domestic tank adjacent to buildings and boundaries
- 60 minute fire protection – install a domestic tank inside an uninhabited building such as a garage (pending installer/inspector approval)
- 60 minute fire protection – install a non-domestic tank adjacent to buildings and boundaries
- Integrally fitted fire protection
- Fully bunded tank with a secondary containment able to hold at least 110% of the capacity of the inner tank
- 2″ BSP fill point complete with cap and chain – located on the top of the tank
- 4ft float level gauge and electronic remote reading gauge – located on the top of the tank
- 1″ BSP female bottom outlet (10mm top outlet available on request)
- Overfill prevention valve
- Channel runners
- Central lifting eye
- Tank pack (1″ – 1/2″ adaptor, ball valve and filter)
- Manufactured in 3mm plate, primed and painted in RAL 6005 Green
*Height includes runners and fittings on top of the tank.
- Top outlet – a 10mm top outlet for installations where oil is to be drawn out of the top of the tank, replacing the 1” bottom outlet.
- Enables you to save valuable outside space and hide your tank away behind or even inside outbuildings
- Offers a perfect solution to replace old tanks which are sited within 1.8m of buildings and structures and are incompliant with modern regulations
- Great alternative form of compliance to constructed fire barriers without the need for additional building work
- Local Authority Building Control (LABC) Assurance certified proving compliant with Building Regulations in Britain
- All of our fire protected tanks are bunded offering integral protection from leakage and overfilling
- Manufactured using a highly durable and tensile mild steel giving a serviceable lifespan in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
- We work with installers across the UK and in most cases can recommend someone in your area.
- Alternatively, we recommend an installer from APHC’s Competent Persons Scheme for our fire protected tanks. Find an APHC installer here.