975 Litre Petrol Tank
Stock Code: 975PT
A Petroleum Certificate from the Fire Officer will be required.
Documentation is required, detailing any maintenance undertaken on the storage system; along with the fuel deliveries and usage. These records should be kept for 12 months minimum.
- Fire protective jacket on primary tank
- 4” BSP fill connection with cap and chain
- 2” 4.5m spark arrestor vent stack
- Lockable access hatch
- Plastic dipstick
- Fork lift skids
- Bolt down connections
- Earth strap and rod
- Powder coated paintwork: colour RAL 7047 Grey (tank and vent) and RAL 9006 Grey (lid)
- Pump with inline strainer options: 230V, 12V, hand pump
- 3m delivery hose and nozzle
- Steel welded construction for primary tank and bund
- Hand pump – for sites that have no access to power.
- 12V pump – for sites requiring a quicker flow rate than the standard hand pump, and have access to battery power.
- 230V pump – for sites requiring a quicker flow rate than the standard hand pump, and have access to mains power, providing a forecourt style system.
- Flowmeter – a mechanical flowmeter with +/- 1% accuracy to measure the amount of fuel dispensed.
- Pump cabinet – a lockable steel cabinet to house the pump providing additional security for your tank.
- Top suction + dispenser plinth – 1 1/2″ top suction terminating with anti-siphon valve and dispenser plinth – replaces dispensing equipment and useful for those with existing dispensing equipment or who want to buy equipment separately.
- Fire kit – although all petrol tanks are fully fire proofed, petrol remains a highly flammable substance. There is a statutory duty of care to ensure fire fighting equipment is easily accessible. The Fire Kit consists of two dry powder or foam extinguishers and fire bucket containing fire retardant material on a mobile unit.
- Spill kit – areas where petrol is handled or stored should be provided with a means of controlling spills to prevent spreading to non-hazardous areas. We can provide a very effective solution consisting of a large, clearly labelled, 240 litre wheeled bin containing 8, 3 metre ‘socks’ filled with absorbent material plus 6 bags of loose absorbent material.
- All tanks manufactured from only high quality mild steel
- Design versatility to suit almost every site requirement
- Minimum 110% bund capacity to comply with regulations
- Only premium ancillary equipment is fitted
- Servicable life in excess of 30 years (with regular maintenance)
- Bunded and Fire Protected storage
- Designed and built in the UK
- Safe and legal petrol storage
- Secure padlock system
- Easy fuel metering
- Fork lift ready
- Hydraulic lid
Tuffa’s 975 Litre Petrol Tank (215 gallons) consists of a primary tank and bund which is hand fabricated using a 3mm thick high-quality mild steel topped with a 4.5mm steel durbar. The tank is manufactured & fire protected in accordance with best practice & regulations including the Design, Construction, Modification, Maintenance and Decommissioning of Filling Stations (the ‘Blue book’) & DSEAR ensuring your site is safe and compliant. Our 975 Litre Petrol Tank is very popular with groundskeepers for use on maintenance vehicles and equipment, however, it can be used within any industry requiring onsite petrol storage and dispensing. The tank offers forecourt-style dispensing and convenience saving your business time and money. A range of dispensing options make this tank suitable for all site requirements including a hand pump, 12V pump, 230V pump, a forecourt-style Hytek Alpha pump with FC10 FMS, or a top suction and dispenser plinth for sites with existing dispensing equipment. The tank is highly reliable and comes with a 10 year guarantee and a life expectancy in excess of 30 years when correctly installed, used and maintained. For more information and a quote call our sales team on 01889 567700, email [email protected] or use our online enquiry form.