Battery High Level Alarm
ATEX Certified - for Plastic or Steel Tanks
Due to the reclassification of diesel which is now classed as a flammable liquid under the CLP Regulations, the Hytek tank alarms have been ATEX certified for use with diesel.
- Choose plastic or steel tank options
- Unlike most compact alarms on the market today it;s a constant monitoring alarm & not a “push to test” type
- Suitable with heating oil, diesel & biodiesel blends up to B100, oils & water
- Battery operated (Battery supplied, type PP3 x1)
- Weatherproof to IP55
- Compact design for use in confined spaces, 90mm square
- High power alarm sounder 97dB at 1m
- Flashing light on top of unit
- Mute button stops the sounder, light still flashes.
- Float switch supplied with 5m cable
- 2 year battery life, if tested weekly with no alarms