DT-Mobile Easy with ADR approval
200 L, 460 L and 600 L capacities available
Mobile tank system for diesel with ADR approval.
DT-Mobile Easy with ADR approval. Approved for transport under ADR.
Examinations every 2 & 1/2 years corresponding to ADR 184.108.40.206.1 b and ADR 220.127.116.11.2 b.
Transport approval for all IBC plastics is limited to a life of 5 years. The 200 L model is therefore also approved for transport for direct consumption under ADR 18.104.22.168 c).
- single-walled 200 litre, 460 litre or 600 litre polyethylene
- with lid (200 L model)
- crane/lashing eyes (460 L and 600 L model)
- integral delivery nozzle holder
- integral filling nozzle
- integrated vent with pressure relief
- integral forklift slots and handles
- integral recesses (200 L) or loops (460 L and 600 L) for ratchet tie-downs during transport
- self-priming 12V or 24V pump DC, 25 or 40 L/min, with automatic or manual nozzle, 4m filling hose and 4m electrical cable
- 12V pump CENTRI SP30, 12V, 30L/min, extremely quiet, with automatic nozzle, 4m filling hose and 4m electrical cable
- hand pump 25L/min, 2.7m filling hose and manual nozzle
|Capacity (L)||Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||Approx. weight (kg)|
|200||80 x 62 x 61||28|
|460||116 x 80 x 81||42|
|460 * with hinged lid||116 x 80 x 86||47|
|600||116 x 80 x 102||53|
|600 * with hinged lid||116 x 80 x 107||66|
- The adjustable lid mount allows it to be installed either to the left or the right edge for the best possible access
- The built-in nozzle holder secures the nozzle during transport
- The built-in ergonomic carry handles enable the equipment to be handled easily during loading
- The integral forklift slots make handling easier if the tank is full
- The built-in hose brackets keep things tidy until you next need to fill up
- The integrated ventilation system with pressure relief means that fuel can be taken out continuously without the container needing to be opened
- Delivery line can be shut off; the isolation valve enables the container to be sealed off completely, thus adding to safety during transportation
- The folding crane and lashing eyes (460 L , 600 L, 850 L / 100 L and 980 L) make it easier to secure the load in the prescribed manner, and serve at the same time as fastening eyes if the device is lifted by crane
- Integral recesses (125 L, 200 L, 430 L) and lashing eyes (460 L, 600 L, 850 L / 100 L and 980 L) to allow immobilsation with a ratchet lashing strap during transportation